Monday, May 24, 2010

Eat healthy while travelling

At the end of this week I will be going to Sasquatch music festival for 5 days. I know there will be no food (especially now being a Vegetarian) for me to eat while trying to maintain my condition and shape. So, I have alredy prepared and packed some foods for the days spent in a tent listening to some good music :)

My cool bag and food box looks like this;
Protein powder
Oats
Nuts
RTD's
Home made protein bars
Soy Snacks
Cottage Cheese
Eggs
Celery
Veggie Burgers
Ezekial Bread.

With the above foods on hand, I see no reason why I should have to purchase any other food while there.

Just like last year, I plan on doing my cardio in the morning at day break walking around the huge campsite, which is awesome because you get to see so many different people and spectacles.

I am looking forward to having a couple of Vodkas (in moderation) mixed with my fruit protein shots (by CNP), listening to some great music spent with even better people and maintaining a clean eating schedule at the same time.

Its very easy when time is spent on preparation. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment