Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Photoshoots using DTP

I have been dieting for several photoshoots over the past 6 weeks. I have dieted a little differently than in times past. I have been carb depleting for several days and then carb loading for a day. Although I have been losing fat, I feel much weaker when depleting and very tired when loading (this is the body using much of my energy to digest).

I did a photoshoot last week in which I was very happy about but it took a lot for me to fill my muscles out due to the changes in diet stratagies. A couple of hours prior to the shoot I had no choice but to eat up on pancakes and carrot cake. It worked but I much prefer to play it safe than trying to hit a small target.

I have another shoot this weekend and I am using the DTP training to full effect to really lean out. As of tomorrow, I will be doing a back and chest superset followed by a bicep and tricep superset using the DTP system. The following day I will do leg and shoulder DTP supersets followed by abs and calves.

This will totally deplete my muscles ready for a full barage of carbs that will fill out my muscles and pull subcutanous water from under the skin while increasing vascularity.

More to come.....

1 comment:

  1. kris you rock.... i am just starting your 12 week transformation on day 10, your work outs and diet plan are great well thought out and gets the job done just would like to say you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete